This glorious modernization of the iconic first-person shooter puts Sam’s over-the-top arsenal squarely in the palms of players’ hands, implementing full locomotion support to make mowing down scores of unfriendlies as immersive as possible. Plus there’s Serious Sam Fusion 2017 integration, which means VR evangelists and keyboard/mouse diehards with the regular version of Serious Sam 3: BFE can have cross-play multiplayer showdowns.
Judging by the trailer, it looks like this may be one of the better VR experiences out there, especially because there isn’t much else to the title besides running around and blasting aliens and monsters. What do you think of the gameplay? A VR title worth picking up? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Now If only they would remake Serious Sam 2 for VR, that would be a dream come true.
‘Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE is a virtual reality action shooter, a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person with true VR locomotion support, online cooperative mode, and versus deathmatch. Serving as a prequel to the original indie and Game of the Year sensation, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam VR 3: BFE takes place during the Earth’s final struggle against Mental’s invading legions of beasts and mercenaries.’
- Detroit: Become Human Writer Wants Title to Ask the Player Questions That “Resonate with Him as a Person and a Citizen”
- Real-Life Treasure Hunt Hidden Secrets is Already Half-Funded
- Unity 2017.2 Releases to Give Artists & Designers Creative Edge
- Xbox One X VR Support Scrapped
- WATCH: Bobby Roode Finally Makes Main Roster Debut on SmackDown Live