There’s no doubt that you’ve seen articles and youtube videos praising Shadow of The Colossus, a game which came out over 10 years ago, praising it for its jaw-dropping graphical splendor – unfortunately, what’s been lacking from the original and the PS3 remaster has been a photomode, allowing players to capture their own moments of glory in this critically acclaimed title.
It seems that the widely requested feature will, in fact, make it’s way to the PS4 remaster, Bluepoint’s Art Director Mark Skelton announced on the PlayStation Blog today. What’s more, the photo mode will feature a bunch of different options to let you tweak with the picture:
“The thing that makes Photo Mode stand out is its power and flexibility,” Skelton said. “It’s an entire photo adjustment suite built into the game for you! Everything that I had access to as the Art Director, you have access to as the player. You can start with a filter and adjust all the way down to color balancing the shadows, midtones and highlights. Then on top of that, control the depth of field ranges and amounts, in addition to the vignette. That’s an amazing amount of control.”
Shadow of The Colossus releases February 6, 2018.
- WATCH: Shadow of the Colossus Devs Discuss Opening Cinematic
- Shadow of the Colossus Vinyl OST Pre-Orders Live on Iam8bit
- Shadow of the Colossus PS4 Releases February 8th 2018
- Here’s What To Expect From Middle-earth: Shadow of War’s free DLC
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War Update 1.06 Adds New Features; Adds Endless Siege, Rebellion and First Major Expansion