Square Enix has released a new trailer for the upcoming epic finale in the Tomb Raider trilogy — Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
The new trailer gives players a little glimpse of what they should expect when the game launches later next month. From the look of it, players will be traversing some new landscapes, and scavenging through some really different looking tombs this time around, check out the new trailer down below:
Earlier this year game director Daniel Chayer-Bisson addressed that tombs in the upcoming game will be a little more difficult than of games past. It’s a more seasoned Lara, so this is to be expected, tombs are going to “be bigger, it’s going to be harder, and that tomb shows the first ever puzzle you’ll solve and it’s very difficult.” If you enjoy a good puzzle, then Shadow of the Tomb Raider sounds right up your alley.
Square Enix also released another gameplay demo that had developer commentary showcasing the new world hub players will explore called Paititi. Shadow of the Tomb Raider seems to up the ante for sure; players will have a town to explore, filled with villagers to trade with, learn their language and much more. Check out the new walkthrough down below:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is set to release on September 14th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. What are you guys thinking about the new title? Are you excited? Let us know in the comments below!
- New Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trailer Showcases Acrobatic Traversal, Watch Here
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: The Pillar DLC Receives New Trailer; Showcases New Baddie, Puzzles, and More
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s first DLC is a lava-filled co-op dungeon
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Square Enix Officially Announces ‘Shadow Of The Tomb Raider’