Square Enix’s latest entry in the Tomb Raider franchise, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, has taken fans for a whirlwind spin. And now that the game has been out for a little bit, the first piece of DLC is almost ready to release.
The Forge is the first of seven adventures that Lara will be going on, but this time the lone raider can get some help from a friend. The developers have been working extra hard to make the co-op feature a viable feature for their fans and they managed to pull it off. Gamers can now go into the Forge with a buddy and watch how drastically the gameplay changes.
The developers go into detail on creating the co-op mode, and much more down below:
If you have yet to pick up Shadow of the Tomb Raider and are still on the fence on whether or not to get it, make sure to check out Gameranx’s Before You Buy video on the game, as we break down the game’s strengths, and weaknesses. Click here to watch the full review video.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is now available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Will you play the new co-op mode? Let us know in the comments below!
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s first DLC is a lava-filled co-op dungeon
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives New Trailer Highlighting the Deadly Tombs and the Paititi Village
- Square Enix Tantalises Tomb Raider Fans With Suspiciously Worded Post
- Tomb Raider’s voice actor doesn’t know if she’ll play Lara Croft again