A brand new teaser for Shadow of the Tomb Raider kicked off Square Enix’s E3 press conference. This time around Lara Croft must prevent an apocalypse that she had visioned. Much like the series is known for, Lara Croft will be outnumbered against Trinity forces so she must be one with the environment in order to take out the various enemy threats.
Gameplay footage helped showcase some of the ways players can eliminate Trinity guards that patrol the area along with the jungle environment you’ll explore during the game. Speaking of the environment, developers Crystal Dynamics has confirmed that the game will include more wildlife to fight against and full underwater explorations.
Since Lara Croft has already acquired the necessary skills to survive harsh environments along with hostile enemies, we’re interested in see what new changes and mechanics will be included in this third major installment since the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot.
For now you can take a look at the E3 gameplay footage shown off up above while wait for the game to launch on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms this September 14, 2018.
- Square Enix Tantalises Tomb Raider Fans With Suspiciously Worded Post
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Will Include New Game Plus Mode
- Eidos Montreal Shoots Down Shadow of the Tomb Raider Nintendo Switch Port Speculations
- Lara Croft Barbie Doll Launching Alongside Tomb Raider Film
- Initial Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screens Leaked Early