So what can we expect from the enhancement? Players on the Xbox One X will be able to experience Shadow of War in 4K, HDR support has also been added to the patch. Players will also have the option of selecting two distinctive modes to play the title in, one of those options focuses on visual fidelity and resolution with better texture detail, and targeting 4K resolution while the other will go for better quality at a lower resolution, with increased draw distance, better lighting, vegetation and higher polygon counts, among other improvements.
Shadow of War picks up where Shadow of Mordor left off, following the story of the wraith talion as he builds an orc army to take out Sauron. Will you be picking up Shadow of Mordor now that it has support for the Xbox One X? Let us know in the comments below.
‘Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. Experience how the award winning Nemesis System creates unique personal stories with every enemy and follower, and confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth.
In Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™, nothing will be forgotten.’
- Middle Earth: Shadow Of War Has Sold 400,00 Copies On Steam
- Optional Middle Earth: Shadow Of War 4K Cinematic Packs Are Available For Download
- Target Leaks Details For ‘Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor’ Sequel
- Shadow of War Update 1.07 Adds Online Fight Pits
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War Update 1.06 Adds New Features; Adds Endless Siege, Rebellion and First Major Expansion