At the beginning of the Warhammer 40K universe, there was a big bang. It was the sound of shots being fired by Brother Legions of Space Marines, the sound of betrayal when the treacherous Word Bearers ambushed the Ultramarines. The Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth formally invites you to join an epic battle of 31st millenium strategy.
Purge the corruption on Calith in a five act single-player campaign with 24 combat scenarios, dramatic linear progression, and additional unit varieties like Dreadnoughts and Terminators. If you prefer group solidarity, you can assemble a fearsome team in PvP multiplayer, a skirmish mode that features four maps plus Deathmatch and Objective Based categories. During The Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth‘s early access period, expect new multiplayer maps to drop alongside the release of each new story act.
Last but not least, VR heads can plug themselves into an immersive turn-based battlefield using either HTC Vive or Oculus Touch. Thanks to the game’s turn-based nature, the cross-platform matchmaking between VR and PC users confers no advantage to either party.
Check out The Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth today on Steam for the special discounted price of $22.49 USD.
- Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta Confirmed for Spring
- XCOM 2’s free Tactical Legacy Pack adds new story missions and custom skirmishes
- For Honor Gets A Free Weekend 9th – 12th November
- ARK Park Will Release March 22
- Unlike New Call Of Duty, ‘Battlefield V’ Will Still Have A “Compelling Single-Player” Mode