Featuring 15 stages of the campaign, an endless mode, four difficulty selections, a unique progression system and a co-op to for some fun mayhem, Sky Force Reloaded is jam-packed with content to keep you entertained for hours on end.
Key game features:
- 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Enormous and intimidating bosses.
- New difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- 9 different aircrafts with its unique features and play style.
- 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them grant permanent benefits, while others boost players abilities only temporarily.
- Hundreds of upgrades to weapons, shields and other equipment.
- Eight assisting technicians with their special skill
The game is priced at a comfortable $9.99 so you won’t have to worry about breaking the bank on this one. Thoughts? Let us know in the comments down below.
- The Evil Within 2 Difficulty Settings Explained; Classic Is The Highest Difficulty
- Harness Your Inner Survivor in Island Time VR
- EA Responds To ‘Star Wars Battlefront 2’ Loot Box Controversy
- Splatoon 2 Holiday Update Content Revealed; Four New Battle Stages, More Than 140 New Gear Pieces and Much More
- Sony Is Finally Releasing Its Much-Anticipated PS4 System Update