Featuring 15 stages of the campaign, an endless mode, four difficulty selections, a unique progression system and a co-op to for some fun mayhem, Sky Force Reloaded is jam-packed with content to keep you entertained for hours on end.
Key game features:
- 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Enormous and intimidating bosses.
- New difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- 9 different aircrafts with its unique features and play style.
- 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them grant permanent benefits, while others boost players abilities only temporarily.
- Hundreds of upgrades to weapons, shields and other equipment.
- Eight assisting technicians with their special skill
The game is priced at a comfortable $9.99 so you won’t have to worry about breaking the bank on this one. Thoughts? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Artifact’s latest update lets you recycle cards into Event Tickets
- Fallout 76 will let you turn into a kangaroo
- The Evil Within 2 Difficulty Settings Explained; Classic Is The Highest Difficulty
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings night mode to every map just in time for Halloween
- Futuristic Tetris Effect Announced from Creators of Rez Infinite