The holiday ratings malaise from Raw apparently carried over for a second night, as the final Smackdown Live! before their first brand-exclusive PPV did the worst ratings since the brand extension began, a bad sign given that the new fall season of network TV will resume in the next few weeks, which will also likely steal viewers away from the show. Overall, the show still finished third among original cable programming for the evening, bringing in 2.45 million viewers and a 0.79 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
All numbers are courtesy of Showbuzz Daily, and just like Raw, were delayed due to the Labor Day holiday.
- Smackdown Rating Holds Steady
- Labor Day Holiday Was Not Kind To Raw’s Ratings
- Smackdown Ratings Rebound In A Big Way
- Universal Title Match Brings More Viewers To Raw
- First Post-SummerSlam Raw Brings In The Ratings