The street date of the Switch, Nintendo’s new console/handheld hybrid system, is still a couple of weeks away. But NeoGAF user hiphoptherobot claims an “unnamed store” goofed and shipped him his preorder early — like, really early.
He posted a short video (roughly three minutes) showing how the initial Switch setup goes, including picking a language, finding a WiFi network, and setting the date and time. The video also gives us a first look at the Switch’s user interface, which is the menu that gamers will have to navigate around to play games, see what’s new, and whatever else the Switch does. There’s also a giant “Ninetndo eShop” right in the middle.
It’s not much, but if you’re too anxious to wait until you get your own, here’s a first hands-on look at Nintendo Switch.
- Switch-hacking trolls reportedly loading pornographic profile pictures
- Nintendo Switch Adds Friendly Firmware Update
- 11 Awesome Nintendo Switch Features You Might Not Be Aware Of
- Hey Look: The Nintendo 64 Can Be Used As A Switch Dock!
- Nintendo: Docked and undocked play time for Switch is “about even”