Looking for a new DualShock 4 controller to add into the mix of your collection? You’re in luck as Sony just unveiled four new color variants for the DualShock 4. There are only a few color variants available today so adding some new designs into the mix is certainly more than welcome. Furthermore, you don’t have to wait too long before these colors are added into the marketplace as it looks like all four will be released next month.
Fall 2019 will see the introduction of the Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue and lastly, Rose Gold DualShock 4 color designs. Each DualShock 4 controller will have a dual-tone design which will offer some appealing design aesthetics. We don’t know if these designs will carry over to any unique PlayStation 4 units or bundles. For now, all we have are the control designs which you can view in the gallery below or the video footage released from Sony above.
While we don’t have any new details about the color designs making its way to the other peripherals, Sony did reveal that the Rose Gold will also be a new color variant for the official headset offered from Sony.
As mentioned the controllers will be available this September for $64.99 apiece though the Rose Gold headset will not be available until later in the Fall season.
- Sony Announces New Back Button Attachment for The DualShock 4
- PlayStation 5 Controller Will Have Haptic Feedback
- Sony’s controller add-on turns any Dualshock 4 into a high-end gaming pad
- Sony Unveils Black Friday 2019 Deals, Includes Price Cuts on Exclusives, Controllers, and Hardware
- DualShock 4 Support Is Coming For Apple iOS Devices