Gameplay footage was shown for Ghost of Tsushima during Sony’s E3 press conference. We got a glimpse into not only the world but also the fast-paced swordplay combat. There also seems to be a focus on properly timing your attacks rather than going into battle with a hack-and-slash mindset.
Much of the game also showcased some of the narrative focus between Jin and a close friend before they turn on each other. Ending the trailer with a brutal battle between the two.
This is not the game’s first reveal as we’ve seen it at Paris Games Week last year, but now we have some gameplay footage showing Jin, one of the last samurai, going against a nearly unstoppable force.
Unfortunately, no release date has been attached to the project quite yet but this will be a PlayStation 4 exclusive. We’ll, of course, keep you updated on the very latest.
- Death Stranding Confirmed For TGS Stage Showing
- Ghost of Tsushima Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Footage Showcases Lickers, Updated Visuals, and More; Watch 15-Minutes Right Here
- Far Cry New Dawn Gameplay Footage Revealed
- InFamous Dev Sucker Punch Dives Deep Into Samurai Japan with New Title, Ghost of Tsushima