South Park: The Fractured But Whole experienced a lot of development issues, but it finally went gold and only a few days separates us from getting our hands on what might be a comedic RPG masterpiece.
The South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass content was detailed recently. Priced at $29.99, the season pass offers three major story-content DLC as well as two in-game DLC resembled in the form of costumes, perks and an in-game buddy that helps you along the way. Two of the major DLCs coming to South Park: The Fractured But Whole are expected in 2018, with the first one releasing this December.
Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three DLCs:
- “Danger Deck,” where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita,” a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch,” which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
In addition, the Season Pass will also include free Day One content:
- “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available for $4.99 on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available for $1.99 on October 24th
South Park: The Fractured But Whole releases on October 17 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Daily Deal: South Park The Fractured But Whole Is 50% Off On Amazon
- ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ Review
- Today is Your Last Chance To Grab PSN Black Friday Deals
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth Releases For Xbox One And PS4 Febuary 13