Sony is wasting no time and getting straight to showcasing gameplay for the upcoming Spider-man: Miles Morales on the PlayStation 5.
Check out the new gameplay down below:
The new gameplay trailer clocks in just under 8-minutes long and gives players an insight as to what to expect when it comes to the latest installment in Insomniac’s Spiderverse. Players will be met with Morales’ enemy, the Tinkerer who received a character intro with her motives revealed and in place. All the footage shown today has been captured on Sony’s new PlayStation 5 hardware, which fans are still eagerly awaiting new information about.
Spiderman: Miles Morales releases this holiday 2020 on the PlayStation 5.
Stay tuned to Gameranx as we will be bringing your the latest news coming out from the PlayStation 5 live-streamed event. What was your favorite announcement so far? Let us know in the comments below!
Source: PlayStation Youtube
- Insomniac Games Answers A Bunch of Questions Regarding Spider-Man: Miles Morales; No Physical Verison, No Save Data Transfer, and More
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition Includes Spider-Man Remastered for PS5
- Sony Unveils Very First Look at PlayStation 5 Box Art With Spider-Man Miles Morales
- Miles Morales Release Date Revealed, Also Coming to PS4
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Reveal Trailer is Even Better With What’s Up Danger Song