The latest Spider-Man PS4 trailer focuses on the in-depth combat system Insomniac Games created for the game.
Similiar to last week, we are treated to a delightful conversation between J. Jonah Jameson, head of the Daily Bugle, and just a friendly neighboorhood citizen, The trailer follows the same format as the open-world trailer where the two have a discussion while explaining the game mechanics. It’s a seamless and very smart way to both convey the mechanics of the game and give players a taste of J Jonah Jameson before the game’s launch later next month.
Check out the trailer for yourself down below:
As you could see from the trailer, Insomniac Games isn’t holding back on this veteran Spider-Man. He comes with spider-bombs, suit upgrades, and much more. Matter of fact we also got our first look at some different suits in the game, most notably the Spider-Punk suit. This is just a little taste of what’s to come as Insomniac Games stated that the Spider-Man PS4 is filled with suits for players to choose from. These “Just the Facts” trailer are extremely well done and I can’t wait for more.
Spider-Man PS4 is set to release exclusively to the PlayStation 4 on September 7th,
- New Spider-Man PS4 Trailer Showcases Open-World; Introduces J Jonah Jameson “Just The Facts”
- Latest Spider-Man PS4 Trailer Focuses on the Masked Vigilante’s Relationships, Watch Here
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist Receives Three New Suits, New Story Missions, New Factions, and Much More
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars Trailer Showcases Hammerhead, New Enemies, and More
- Insomniac Games Adds “Sam Raimi Suit” to Marvel’s Spider-Man for Free