Many fans are eager to get their hands on Insomniac Game’s upcoming PS4 exclusive Spider-Man and with only a week left to go, many are getting a little antsy.
Supposed eagle-eyed fans have spotted a couple of differences from the reveal trailer to the most recent trailers and started to compare them. Many of which have thought to find some sort of downgrade in the game. After gaining some traction, many gamers and fans started picking up on the comparison.
However, Insomniac Games swooped in to clarify that THERE IS NO DOWNGRADE. Many thought that the puddles and textures on Spider-Man’s suit was scaled down to better help the game run smoother, but neither are true.
Both James Stevenson, community director at Insomniac Games, and the official Insomniac Games Twitter accounts made it very clear that there is no downgrade in the final version of the game. Check out the tweets down below:
Insomniac Game’s Twitter:
So there you have it. Thankfully there has been no downgrade in the highly anticpated game. Those who are still skeptical about the game, will have to wait until next week to confirm the resolution for themselves.
Spider-Man PS4 is set to release next week exclusively for the PS4 on September 7th. Are you excited for the imminent release of the game? Let us know in the comments below!
- Insomniac Games Showcase Photo Mode for Spider-Man; Will Be Available in Day One Update for Free
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – PS4 Pro vs. PS4: Can You See The Difference?
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist Receives Three New Suits, New Story Missions, New Factions, and Much More
- Insomniac Games Releases Spider-Man Black Cat DLC Teaser
- Insomniac Games Reveals Average Length of Spider-Man Video Game