Ever wanted to play as peter parker’s heart-throb, Mary Jane? The upcoming PS4 exclusive title Spider-Man, gives players the opportunity to step into the shoes of Mary Jane Watson during “key moments” in the game.
Mary Jane takes on the role of an Investigative journalist for The Daily Bugle as she tries to examine the weird occurrences that have been taking place in the city of late. He also hinted that Miles Morales’ appearance in the trailer is “hugely significant”
‘MJ is a smart, savvy reporter with The Daily Bugle and she’s investigating the suspicious activity happening throughout the city. She won’t be just a bystander either, so yes, players will even play as MJ for key moments.’
So far the title seems like’s going to be giving fans exactly what they’ve wanted for a Spider-Man game, drawing from hugely from the wide-variety of comic books out there (rather than from the films). If you are interested in reading up a little bit more on the title, check out Bryan Inthar’s description, here.
Spider-Man is due to launch exclusively on the PS4 early next year.
- New Spider-Man PS4 Trailer Showcases Open-World; Introduces J Jonah Jameson “Just The Facts”
- Release Date For Spider-man Revealed
- Lots Of Spiderman Play Testing Went Down This Weekend
- Spider-Man PS4 Combat Trailer Showcases New Weapons, Move sets, and More; Spider-Punk Suit Debuts in Action
- Latest Spider-Man PS4 Trailer Focuses on the Masked Vigilante’s Relationships, Watch Here