The internet has been abuzz lately with the official news of a Spyro Remaster for PS4 and Xbox One. Unfortunately, Nintendo Switch owners were disappointed to see that there was no listing for the Hybrid console. That being said we recently learned that Toys for Bob would be handling the Nintendo Switch remaster of the other PlayStation Classic Crash Bandicoot, and Toys for Bob is the same company currently handling the Spyro Remaster so at this stage, all evidence is pointing towards a Nintendo Switch release be it sooner or later.
And if that isn’t enough, Nintendo actually listed Spyro Remastered on the Official Nintendo UK website, before it was finally taken down a few hours later.
If that isn’t enough evidence pointing towards a Switch release for Spyro Remastered I don’t know what is.
Here’s what you can expect from the game so far:
- All 3 original Spyro games fully remastered in HD
- Includes Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- 100+ levels, remastered with breathtaking graphical updates and improved gameplay controls
What I’m most excited about is the 100+ levels that the trilogy will be bringing, looks like we are going to have to set aside quite a bit of time to make our way through Spyro Reignited. Thoughts on the title? Excited to play it? Let us know down in the comments below.
- Spyro Reignited Listed For September 21st Release
- Sypro: Reignited Screenshots Released
- ‘Spyro The Dragon’ Trilogy Remaster For PS4 Reportedly In Development
- Rumour: Spyro Trilogy Remaster Under Consideration for PS4
- ‘Spyro The Dragon’ Remaster Leaks Seem To Confirm Release Date