Spyro Reignited, the rumored remastered trilogy featuring our favorite little dragon has a received a released date via the Mexican Amazon web page. Allegedly, the title is set to release September 21st for PS4.
The game’s description also includes some information on what’s included in this remastered collection.
- All 3 original Spyro games fully remastered in HD
- Includes Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- 100+ levels, remastered with breathtaking graphical updates and improved gameplay controls
The box art also suggests that Novato-based developer Toys for Bob is taking care of the remaster. Toys for Bob previously worked on the Skylander series and is currently busy with porting the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane triology to Nintendo Switch.
What I’m most excited about is the 100+ levels that the trilogy will be bringing, looks like we are going to have to set aside quite a bit of time to make our way through Spyro Reignited. Thoughts on the title? Excited to play it? Let us know down in the comments below.
Spyro Reignited is allegedly slated to release September 21st for PS4.
Source – WCCFTECH
- Sypro: Reignited Screenshots Released
- Spyro: Reignited Pre-Orders Exceed Activation’s Expectations
- Spyro: Reignited Briefly Listed On Nintendo Website
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Launch Trailer Released; Brings Back the Memories With Upgraded Visuals and Hilarious Laughs
- Watch 15-Minutes of Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gameplay; Showcases Visual Upgrades, Dino Mines, and Much More