During Activision’s recent financial conference call, the publisher/developers released some interesting statistics regarding the remaster of every 2000’s kid’s favourite dragon. According to the entertainment giant, preorders for the upcoming Spyro Reignited Trilogy have been well ahead of expectations.
The pre-orders haven’t only been the only thing that has been amazing the company – Activision has also been pleased with the millions of views the trailer has been receiving, which indicates a massive interest from the community side.
Here’s what you can expect from the game so far:
- All 3 original Spyro games fully remastered in HD
- Includes Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- 100+ levels, remastered with breathtaking graphical updates and improved gameplay controls
What I’m most excited about is the 100+ levels that the trilogy will be bringing, looks like we are going to have to set aside quite a bit of time to make our way through Spyro Reignited. Thoughts on the title? Excited to play it? Let us know down in the comments below.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on September 21, 2018 for $40. While there hasn’t been a Nintendo Switch version explicitly stated for Nintendo Switch release the game was recently listed on the Nintendo website, before it was taken down. Read more about it here.
- Spyro Reignited Listed For September 21st Release
- Sypro: Reignited Screenshots Released
- Spyro: Reignited Briefly Listed On Nintendo Website
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Launch Trailer Released; Brings Back the Memories With Upgraded Visuals and Hilarious Laughs
- Rumour: Spyro Trilogy Remaster Under Consideration for PS4