There may be a bit of bad news for fans waiting on the upcoming Spyro collection. Lately, there’s been a bigger resurgence in past video game franchises receiving new HD remastered editions and remakes. This not only gives fans who enjoy the original title a chance to play it with new overhaul graphics and tweaked mechanics but also a widespread of newcomers to the franchise will experience the game for the very first time.
For instance, one of the upcoming remastered editions set to launch in the coming months is Spyro. Activision is releasing Spyro Reignited Trilogy in September of this year and with it comes the first three Spyro video game titles.
However, there is now a bit of a problem as the physical copy of the game for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms will only contain the first Spyro title. This means that if you wish to enjoy the two other video games within the trilogy collection then you’ll be required to connect online and download a day one update.
This can be a bit of letdown for those who were hoping to enjoy the game right away and especially those who may not have access to the internet. Currently, there doesn’t seem to be any real reason as to why all three titles can’t be placed on a single disc, but you’ll want to take note of the internet required update if you wish to enjoy all three Spyro titles.
As mentioned, Spyro Reignited Trilogy releases on September 21, 2018, for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Launch Trailer Released; Brings Back the Memories With Upgraded Visuals and Hilarious Laughs
- Spyro Reignited Listed For September 21st Release
- Spyro: Reignited Pre-Orders Exceed Activation’s Expectations
- Sypro: Reignited Screenshots Released
- Watch 15-Minutes of Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gameplay; Showcases Visual Upgrades, Dino Mines, and Much More