Activision has all but confirmed that a Spyro the Dragon remaster collection is in the works and thanks to a series of new leaks, it looks like we now have an official title, release date, and a series of screenshots showing the purple dragon in action.
An Activision listing on Amazon Mexico indicates that the game will be called Spyro: Reignited Trilogy and is being developed by Toys for Bob, the studio behind the Skylanders series. The listing notes a release date of September 21, which is in line with previous rumors.
Another leak on Amazon India has also all but confirmed that the game is being released on both PS4 and Xbox One, though we wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a Nintendo Switch version in the works too considering the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is headed to the platform this summer. The Amazon India listing also includes a series of screenshots, as well as box art.
Last week, various outlets were sent a mysterious purple egg that seemed to point to a Spyro remaster and with these new leaks, it’s only a matter of time before Activision makes an official announcement.
- Rumour: Spyro Trilogy Remaster Under Consideration for PS4
- Sypro: Reignited Screenshots Released
- Spyro Reignited Listed For September 21st Release
- Spyro: Reignited Pre-Orders Exceed Activation’s Expectations
- ‘Spyro The Dragon’ Trilogy Remaster For PS4 Reportedly In Development