Square Enix has officially announced that their hit RPG title, Octopath Traveler will indeed be coming to the PC platform and that fans won’t have to wait too long for it to release!
That’s right, fans won’t have to wait too long as the game is set to release for the PC platform on June 7th. Prior to the announcement of the PC platform, Octopath Traveler was exclusive to the Nintendo Switch, however, now that the timed-exclusive is up, more players will get a chance to explore the beautiful and unique art style world of OCtopath.
Check out the new announcement trailer for Octopath Traveler on PC down below:
Octopath Traveler was critically acclaimed by fans late last year, it is filled with a unique story filled with a ton of replayability, charm, and characters to explore. If you missed out on the game, you might want to check it out when it heads to PC later this Summer. Check out what you can expect from the game down below!
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers.
- – Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
- – Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds
- – Use each character’s distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles
- – Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses
- – Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path
- – Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world
Octopath Traveler is set to release for the PC on June 7th. Are you excited for the arrival of the game on PC? Let us know in the comments below!
- ‘Octopath Traveler’ Officially Coming to PC in June
- Octopath Traveler could be heading to PC
- In Octopath Traveler, jobs define more than just gameplay mechanics
- Life is Strange studio has ‘lots of ideas’ for what happens after Season Two
- Alexa, give me nostalgia: Choose Your Own Adventure skill debuts from Audible