Publisher Square Enix announced today on Twitter that they will be holding their special E3 2019 presentation on June 10, at 6 PM PT.
Square Enix is one of the bigger publishers in the gaming industry and with some very highly anticipated titles rolled up their sleeves — The Avengers Project and Final Fantasy 7 remake — gamers should be on the edge of the seats. Hopefully, these two titles will be included in the aforementioned “exciting lineup of games” that will be present at the live showcase.
Check out the official tweet down below:
In related news to come from Microsoft’s camp is that they have established their press conference date and time. Gamers can expect Microsoft to hold their annual press conference briefing on Sunday, June 9, at 4 PM ET.
Are you excited about this year’s E3? What company are you most excited to see? Let us know in the comments below!
- Square Enix will publish Dying Light 2, with more details to come at E3
- Square Enix Announces Marvel’s Avengers Project Worldwide Reveal for E3 2019, Date and Time Detailed
- Confirmed E3 2019 Press Conference Schedules
- Here’s the full E3 2019 press conference schedule
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Will Remain a PlayStation Exclusive Until March 3, 2021