A Photo-Mode will be added into Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, as it was announced by developer Andrew Johnson via Twitter. The Photo-Mode will be added into the game tomorrow and will launch alongside numerous fixes including a community request to be able to fix a specific part of Cal’s lightsaber from within the customization menu.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was released to an overflow of positive reviews claiming its one of the best Star Wars games to date. The game checks off the boxes for pretty much everything including gripping story, great world-building, and most of all stunning visuals. The visuals were always something that caught the eye of the players because it captured the look and authenticity of a Star Wars film.
The update is set to go live tomorrow and is bringing a number of fixes that range from a slew bug fixes all of which you can read more about here.
In related news, a brand new spoiler-filled trailer released on Black Friday weekend, with tons of questionable plot points and details. We wouldn’t suggest watching it until completing the game but if you must feed your inner sith, you can check it out here.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Let us know what you think of the news down below.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- New Star Wars: Fallen Jedi Trailer Set to Release This Thursday, September 26th
- Watch John Boyega Play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for the First Time Right Here
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Won’t Have EA Access Early Trials Due to Spoilers
- EA hints at more single-player Star Wars games after Jedi: Fallen Order smashes sales targets