Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order launches this week and EA has decided there will be no early access trials for EA Access members, to avoid story spoilers.
The announcement comes via Twitter where EA reveals the following, “We’ve opted not to have early/timed access (Play First Trial), in part to reduce the risk of spoilers.”Instead, EA Access members will get a handful of exclusive cosmetic items that you can view in the tweet above.
EA also notes, members of the subscription service get a 10% discount off the game when purchasing the video game digitally.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is on the horizon and to get fans even more excited for the launch, developers Respawn Entertainment has released the launch trailer for the game a bit early, which you can view here.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order launches on November 15 on all platforms.
Are you going to pick up this title? What are your thoughts on this news? Be sure to let us know in the comments below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news releasing.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- New Star Wars: Fallen Jedi Trailer Set to Release This Thursday, September 26th
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is Getting a Photo Mode This Week
- Watch John Boyega Play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for the First Time Right Here
- EA hints at more single-player Star Wars games after Jedi: Fallen Order smashes sales targets