Microsoft has announced the first piece of DLC to hit their zombie shooter title, State of Decay 2.
The DLC, which is titled Heartland, will bring new characters and stories into the game while making a return to the iconic Trumbull Valley. The DLC is available starting today for $9.99.
Check out the new State of Decay Heartland E3 2019 trailer down below:
State of Decay 2: Heartland features a return to Trumbull Valley in a new story-based adventure. Once the iconic site of the original State of Decay game, the towns of Spencer’s Mill and Marshall are now overrun with an advanced form of blood plague: a more aggressive and far deadlier version than exists anywhere else.
Though it may be familiar territory to those who homesteaded here years ago, Trumbull Valley is packed with new dangers — and unspeakable horrors
Story developing ….
Stay tuned to Gameranx as we will be covering the entire Microsoft E3 2019 press conference.
- State of Decay 2 launches free ‘Zedhunter’ DLC, complete with crossbow
- Xbox One games appear to be running on PC in the latest Windows beta
- Double Fine Productions is Microsoft’s latest Xbox acquisition
- Microsoft takes a big step towards putting Xbox games on Windows
- Spencer Discusses Microsoft’s “Three Cs” Policy When Looking for New Game Studios; “Content, Community and Cloud”