State of Decay 2 is just one of those titles that has unfortunately faded into obscurity over the past couple of months as Undead Labs has been noticeably quiet on the release of its game since it’s E3 reveal last year.
Now the devs have spoken up, noting specifically rumors of a possible delay for the game. Taking to Twitter they stated “I do not have a release date to share yet. Devs are confident for a Spring release though,”
So there you have it, we may finally get our hands on the Zombie survival title sooner than most of us would have thought. That being said, it would be nice to see solid proof of progression.
Don’t know what State of Decay 2 is about? Check out the game’s description below:
Small-Town America, one year from today. The dead have risen, and civilization has fallen. Even the military couldn’t stop the zombies, and now humanity stands on the brink of extinction. It’s up to you to gather survivors and build a community, explore your lasting legacy, and redefine what it means to survive.
Excited? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.
- State of Decay 2 Receives ESRB Rating; Will Undead Labs Finally Announce an Official Release Date Soon?
- Quantic Dream Confirms Detroit: Become Human Spring 2018 Release
- Netflix Is Developing A ‘Castlevania’ TV Series
- All Microsoft Studios Games Will Be Part Of Xbox Game Pass – Including Brand New Ones
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Has Allegedly Made $85M In Revenue