One of Nintendo’s biggest and most anticipated games is the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and the studio held a 40-minute presentation today to reveal two new characters, as well as talk about new game modes, story details and revealed lots of new information.
The two main new characters are Street Fighter’s Ken and Pokemon’s Incineroar. Ken joins the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as an echo fighter, with the move and skillset based off his appearance in Street Fighter II Turbo, giving players the chance to enjoy his signature flaming Shoryuken. On the other hand, Pokemon’s big bulky Incineroar was also revealed. The character’s moveset focuses mainly on a wrestling background, with lots of grapples and throwing moves involved.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate releases on December 7 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Smash Bros. Ultimate confirms final features—and new fighters through 2020
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Runs At 60FPS Docked And Undocked
- All Past Fighters Return In Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Amazon Leaks New Pokemon Games For Nintendo Switch
- Banjo and Kazooie in Super Smash Bros.? “Yep”, Says Xbox Head