Nintendo has announced today during its Direct that the critically acclaimed Super Mario Maker title will be making its way to the Nintendo Switch, but in sequel form!
Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch is set to release sometime in June. During the reveal, we saw that the Switch version of the game will come with new backgrounds, revamped controls, and some new items to create levels from games such as Super Mario 3D World.
Stay tuned to Gameranx as we will be bringing you the latest news from the Nintendo Direct.
- ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ Coming to Nintendo Switch June 28
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Remaster Announced for Nintendo Switch, Set to Release 2019
- Nintendo Announces Pokèmon-Centered Direct for Tomorrow
- Fire Emblems Three Houses Set to Release July 26 for the Nintendo Switch
- Dragon Quest 11 and Dragon Quest Builders 2 Announced for Nintendo Switch, Release Date Detailed