This seems indicative of the Amazon results, as Nintendo’s Super Mario Odyssey managed to reign supreme, beating other games such as Call of Duty WW2 and Horizon Zero Dawn. In fact Nintendo managed to snag 6 top selling places out of 10 – an absolutely impressive achievement on part of Nintendo.
Following Super Mario Odyssey’s top place came Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and then The Legend of Zelda. Splatoon 2 came 7th, Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon 8th and finally the WiiU version of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild came 9th.
Check out the full list below:
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Nintendo Switch
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Call of Duty: WWII for the PlayStation 4
- Call of Duty: WWII for the Xbox One
- Splatoon 2
- Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Nintendo Wii U
- Destiny 2 for the PlayStation 4
Thoughts on this achievement? Let us know in the comments below.
- Development for new Zelda Game in Full Swing, Nintendo Confirms
- Super Mario Odyssey To Get A Free Balloon Hide And Seek Mode
- Here are all the DICE Awards Champions
- Super Mario Odyssey Sells 2 Million Copies in Just Three Days
- WATCH: Latest Super Mario Odyssey Trailer is Five Minutes of Magnificence