Until Dawn and Rush of Blood VR developer Supermassive Games has a very promising shooter VR title in the works titled Bravo Team.
The title recently got an action-packed trailer, highlighting how immersive the experience will be while playing the shooter in VR. Bravo Team’s Immersion trailer is attached below. For those who aren’t familiar with the title, here is a brief description of the title and its main features.
This is a first-person cover-based shooter built for teamwork – both single player and two-player online co-op. Set in a fictional modern-day city in Eastern Europe, Bravo Team puts you into an intense firefight that will test both your shooting and tactical combat skills.
We were inspired by action movies set in warzones, so think intense combat, quick thinking and constant communication. You’ll need to be physical too – leaning around corners or ducking for cover.
While the game is fully compatible with the standard Dualshock 4 and PS Move controllers, we have really enjoyed exploring the immersive opportunities of the Aim controller. For example, you can raise the Aim to view through the iron sight or hold above your head to blind fire.
Bravo Team releases on March 6 for PSVR.
- Latest Metro Exodus Trailer Showcases Epic Story, New Gameplay Mechanics, and Much More
- Sony Santa Monica Head Reveals Thoughts Regarding Latest God of War Trailer
- Daily Deal: Vanquish Is Running For 25% Off On Humble
- Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE Is Now Available For Oculus And HTC Vive
- New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Centers Around Tangled; Watch Cinematic Gameplay Trailer Here