If melting clocks could turn back time, a lot of us might be doing it. In The Gardens Between, best friends Arina and Frendt don’t have clocks, but are stuck in a surreal, shifting world where time travel is not only possible, it’s the only way to discover the secrets of multiple garden islands, and their very identities. At its core, The Gardens Between cradles a tale of childhood, friendship, and growing up.
Developer The Voxel Agents began tinkering away at The Gardens Between in 2014, when it still went by ‘The Time Project’. Over the years, it’s been treated to a new colour palette, but retains its wordless narrative and meditative soundtrack. More recently, it was selected as one of the winners of this year’s PAX Indie Showcase.
The Gardens Between is expected for release in Q2 2018 on PC and Mac platforms. Interested players can put it on their Steam wishlist today.
- Scrapped Resident Evil TV Series Uncovered
- Proc-Gen Roguelike Violet Cycle Dashing Through Steam’s Early Access Track
- Supernatural Graphic Adventure ‘Unavowed’ Blessed With First Trailer
- The Tor Project to Beef Up Privacy with Next-Generation of Onion Services
- Ataribox Opens Pre-Orders December 14th