Survival titles are everywhere, but few of them manage to grab our attention. Symmetry is a survival and resource management title that managed to do just that.
Developer Sleepless Clinic announced the title is coming to PS4 on February 20th, priced at $17.99. Players have to help a group of people who survived their spacecraft’s crash and must manage their resources to survive the planet’s cruel climate. Here is Symmetry’s features:
- Race against time while gathering all parts required to repair the spaceship.
- Survival-management in extremely hostile conditions.
- Avoid extreme weather conditions and life-threatening supernatural activities.
- Different needs to satisfy: nutrition, physical condition, and mental health
- Additional ‘Survival’ endless gameplay mode unlocked once the main mission is accomplished.
- Randomly assigned crew members possess different skills and stories in each gameplay.
- Implement various strategies to beat the game.
- Develop new skills like botanics or power plant operations.
- Sci-fi setting with a non-obvious storyline.
- Moral choices: collectivism vs individualism.
- Unique vector graphics and ambient sound setting.
- Ominous presence of the Symmetrical World.
Symmetry releases on February 20 for PS4. Make sure to watch the trailer below:
- The Evil Within 2 Difficulty Settings Explained; Classic Is The Highest Difficulty
- Metal Gear Survive Releases February 20th; Day One Pack Detailed
- Metal Gear Survive To Get Another Open Beta
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Players For Another Save Slot
- You’ll Need A Permanent Internet Connection to Play Metal Gear Survive