Haemimont Games’ Surviving Mars a city building simulator set on the red planet has just released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
From the studio behind the popular Tropico series comes an entirely new simulation experience. Players will choose an agency, different resources, a landing spot and proceed to hunt for the means to survive. As soon as you managed to build a dome you’ll be able to call in colonists from earth with different traits to advance your economy and discover the mystery of mars.
- Futuristic city building – create your own MaRS colony that is not only aesthetically beautiful but also functions as a dominant and prosperous society
- Survival in an unfamiliar land – learn to endure the harsh and unforgiving martian environment, discovering the planet’s secrets along the way
- Sandbox exploration – a highly Replayable, open-ended experience allowing you to set your own goals and experiments
- Expansive mod support – deep customization through an expansive and creative community of players
The title is running for $39.99 on your relevant platform’s store. Surviving Mars is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Surviving Mars PS4 File Size Revealed
- Surviving Mars’ Lead Designer Discusses Modding Support, How Mars Mysteries Work and Difference Between PC and Consoles
- Cities: Skylines Sells 5 Million Copies On PC
- Wild Sheep Studio Announce Eleven New Job Vacancies; Hints Towards Increasing WiLD’s Development Team Size
- Daily Deal: The Red Solstice Is Free On Steam