Paradox Entertainment has just revealed the file size for the PlayStation 4 version of Surviving Mars. When view directly on the PS4, the product page shows that the simulation game is going to take up 4.15 GB of free space on the hard disk drive of the home console.
The building simulator will be available as a digital download, but also as a physical copy, which you can pick up, here.
From the team that brought you Cities: Skylines comes Surviving Mars, an expansive Sci-fi building simulation in which you build your own colony and uncover the mysteries of the red planet.
- Futuristic city building – create your own MaRS colony that is not only aesthetically beautiful but also functions as a dominant and prosperous society
- Survival in an unfamiliar land – learn to endure the harsh and unforgiving martian environment, discovering the planet’s secrets along the way
- Sandbox exploration – a highly Replay able, open-ended experience allowing you to set your own goals and experiments
- Expansive mod support – deep customization through an expansive and creative community of players
Surviving Mars, which is being developed by Haemimont Games, will be released for the PlayStation 4 gaming console (as well as the Xbox One and PC) on the 15th of March in the North American region.
- Surviving Mars Is Out Now For PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Surviving Mars’ Lead Designer Discusses Modding Support, How Mars Mysteries Work and Difference Between PC and Consoles
- Surviving Mars ESRB Rating Description Reveals Characters Might Commit Suicide or Die of Malnutrition
- Cities: Skylines Sells 5 Million Copies On PC
- Daily Deal: The Red Solstice Is Free On Steam