Yesterday the news broke out that the long rumored Spyro Remaster was in fact official, and that it would be hitting PS4 and Xbox One consoles in the form of Spyro: Reignited. For fans that can’t wait to see what the modern take on this third-person adventure classic, we’ve received a couple of screenshots from the game, comparing the remaster to the original title.
So far the remaster is looking pretty great – personally even if there was a remaster with PS3 graphics I would be just as excited to play as Spyro once again.
Here’s what you can expect from the game so far:
- All 3 original Spyro games fully remastered in HD
- Includes Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- 100+ levels, remastered with breathtaking graphical updates and improved gameplay controls
What I’m most excited about is the 100+ levels that the trilogy will be bringing, looks like we are going to have to set aside quite a bit of time to make our way through Spyro Reignited. Thoughts on the title? Excited to play it? Let us know down in the comments below.
Spyro Reignited is set to release for PS4 and Xbox One September 21st.
- Spyro Reignited Listed For September 21st Release
- Spyro: Reignited Pre-Orders Exceed Activation’s Expectations
- Spyro: Reignited Briefly Listed On Nintendo Website
- Rumour: Spyro Trilogy Remaster Under Consideration for PS4
- ‘Spyro The Dragon’ Trilogy Remaster For PS4 Reportedly In Development