Developer Team Cherry managed to get themselves on Nintendo’s E3 2019 Treehouse event where they showcased some brand new gameplay footage of their highly anticipated title — Hollow Knight: Silksong.
Known for its charm, art style, and addicting Dark Souls like gameplay, fans adored the original indie title Hollow Knight. Now the sequel seems to be upping the ante when it comes to everything because oh boy is this game looking good!
Check out some new gameplay from the highly anticipated Hollow Knight: Silksong:
See everything from the opening cutscene to the first boss to deep into the docks, where no stream has gone before, in this live demonstration at E3 2019. What makes Hornet her own hero? Wait and see!
Hollow Knight: Silksong is still without an official release date, however, with more and more gameplay being released for the game, perhaps Team Cherry is closer to announcing one in the coming months.
Did you enjoy the first Hollow Knight? Excited for Silksong? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hollow Knight: Silksong is a full sequel, not DLC
- New Hollow Knight: Silksong gameplay shows off some of the 150 new enemies
- Hollow Knight: Silksong Announced for Switch and PC;
- Hollow Knight Coming To PS4 And Xbox One On September 25th
- Fangamer Announces New Hollow Knight Collector Edition, Pre-Order’s Now Live