The latest update for Namco’s brawler, Tekken 7 has just gone live for PS4, adding support for the first guest character Howard Geese as well as several improvements for multiplayer matches.
Howard Geese is the first cross-over character to make an appearance on the title, players looking to get a glimpse at the Fatal Fury character can head on over to the Treasure Battle mode, whereby you’ll be able to fight against him. Geese will become playable but only once the DLC Pack 2 launches. While Bandai Namco has yet to officially announce a release date for Geese, the European PlayStation Blog has listed the DLC 2 Geese Howard Pack for November 30.
The update has also brought in the much-needed rematch option, which saves players time as they don’t have to end the game and wait for a loading screen to get back into the battle.
Update 1.09 also introduces a bunch of extras, so check out the full patch note below.
- Added support for DLC [DLC2: Geese Howard Pack].
- Added movies to the gallery.
- Added a rematch feature to player matches. This feature is available for sessions with “Max Number of Participants” set to 2.
- Added individual character ranking based on win count to the leaderboards.
- Improved optimization of matchmaking conditions.
- Fixed various bugs.
Tekken 7 is currently available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Receives a New Update; Adds Extra Menu Functionality
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.05 Adds Z-Union Clubs, Improves Matchmaking and More
- ARMS Update 3.2 Adds Replays And Balance Fixes
- Daily Deal: Tekken 7 Is 51% Off On GamersGate
- Tekken Producer Harada Reveals Most People Don’t Play Fighting Games’ Tutorials; “We Have That Data in Our Company”