Telltale has been all over gaming news this year with constant controversies and allegations. A couple months ago a few ex-employees voiced their opinions on the gaming company, calling the environment ‘toxic’, now it seems that the ex-boss of the Studio has a similar sentiment against the company, filing a suit in February for breach of contract and other allegations.
The basis of the co-founder, Kevin Bruner’s claims lays in the ousting of his position as boss of the company and lack of communication. Kevin states that while he lost his position as boss, he remained on the board, claiming that the company was contractually obligated to provide him with informational support in preparation for him to sell off his stock – during this period Telltale cut off communication with him.
Bruner was then removed from the Telltale board of directors (he alleges this was done without legitimate voting). According to the lawsuit: “The net effect of Bruner’s alleged removal from the board of directors was that Bruner was deprived of relevant insight into the management and financial state of Telltale and the value of its shares.”
Telltale has attempted to dismiss these claims, but the Judge has called for a legitimate investigation. We’ll have more news on this during the case management conference set for 17 July.
- Allegations Of Telltale Developer Being A Toxic Work Environment Surfaces
- Now Telltale’s “skeleton crew” has been laid off, too
- Telltale Is Working On A Stranger Things Game
- Riot Games sued by two employees for sexual harassment and discrimination
- REPORT: Telltale Is “Actively Working” On Way To Finish The Walking Dead’s Final Season