There’s no doubt that Telltale have proved themselves iconic in the entertainment industry, creating games for the likes of The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park they’ve shown their worth when it comes to expanding and bridging gaps in storylines.
Now, Telltale with have another massive franchise to facilitate, the hit sci-fi series, Stranger Things. Telltale Games has confirmed that they’ve teamed up with Netflix to make a Stranger Things game. Besides that, we’re only told that the game will come to “consoles and computers”, which means that the game may not even be in production as of yet.
Sounds exciting right? Hopefully, we’ll manage to hear some more news on this game as it develops, in the meantime, stay tuned to Gameranx.com for the latest coming from E3.
Want to read up on some more Telltale news? We recently learned that the gaming company has actually been touted as a toxic environment to work for. Read more about this, here.
- Leaked footage for Telltale’s Stranger Things surfaces
- Telltale Games begins wave of layoffs, cancels Stranger Things game
- Telltale Games is reportedly shutting down
- There’s a Free Stranger Things Game for Mobile
- Allegations Of Telltale Developer Being A Toxic Work Environment Surfaces