Life is Strange 2 is happening but before we get the game reveal, Dontnod Entertainment has a free narrative journey for players to enjoy first. The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit was announced at Microsoft’s E3 press conference but we received a bit more information during Square Enix’s E3 press conference.
Dontnod Entertainment has revealed that the game is not the promised sequel to Life is Strange but The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit will be set in the same universe with its own secrets hidden inside regarding Life is Strange 2.
Within the game, players will be stepping into the role of a young boy who lives with a single parent. While there doesn’t appear to be a supernatural element tied to the game, players will go through the various imaginary battles against evil forces.
We still don’t know how the game will be tied to the Life is Strange universe but luckily gamers can enjoy the game fully on June 26, 2018, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms.
- Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit world premiere: Life Is Strange, but not
- Life is Strange Episodes 1 to 3 Release Today For iOS
- Life is Strange: Before The Storm’s Bonus Episode “Farewell” Now Available
- The top ten games from E3 2018
- Square-Enix at E3: Yes, Kingdom Hearts III is finally coming out