Ubisoft has locked in a release date for high-speed racing game The Crew 2. A slight postponement from its intended March release means it’s now expected on June 29, however, you can pe-order and put your name down for the upcoming beta today.
First announced in May last year, The Crew 2 showed off its assets during E3, presenting some tempting alternatives to pure car racing. Motorcycles, boats, and airplanes are now valid means of transportation, urging players to do the locomotion with ground, sea and sky. Make Motornation your automobile playground of choice, freely exploring hub worlds, signing up for a pumping mix of street, off-road and pro racing, and high-octane multiplayer adventures with up to seven fellow motoring enthusiasts.
Those interested can sign up for the beta (open to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players) here. The Crew 2 pre-orders are available in three options: Standard, Gold and Deluxe, with the Gold edition giving you access three days earlier than the official release.
- The Crew 2 Beta Kicks Off on May 31st; Beta Content Detailed
- ARK Park Will Release March 22
- Fallout 76 Beta Release Date Dropped Today
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Forza Horizon 4 Latest Livestream Showcases Autumn Weather, Forzathon Challenges and Horizon Life