Ubisoft has locked in a release date for high-speed racing game The Crew 2. A slight postponement from its intended March release means it’s now expected on June 29, however, you can pe-order and put your name down for the upcoming beta today.
First announced in May last year, The Crew 2 showed off its assets during E3, presenting some tempting alternatives to pure car racing. Motorcycles, boats, and airplanes are now valid means of transportation, urging players to do the locomotion with ground, sea and sky. Make Motornation your automobile playground of choice, freely exploring hub worlds, signing up for a pumping mix of street, off-road and pro racing, and high-octane multiplayer adventures with up to seven fellow motoring enthusiasts.
Those interested can sign up for the beta (open to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players) here. The Crew 2 pre-orders are available in three options: Standard, Gold and Deluxe, with the Gold edition giving you access three days earlier than the official release.
- ARK Park Will Release March 22
- Gravel’s Second Dev Diary Video Reveals More Details on Off-Road Masters Career Mode and The Four Different Disciplines
- Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series Revving up on GTA Online
- Sea Of Thieves Closed Beta Had 332,052 Players; 2 Million Hours Played Cumulatively
- Kick-ass Onrush Gameplay Keeps Hype Meter Up