The Division 2 is nearly upon us, and Ubisoft has revealed the last drips of info in the pre-release blitz. Pre-loads are live on PC, and release times are out there thanks fo a fancy new chart running down when the game will unlock in every region. As with seemingly every modern game, things get confusing with early access in more expensive editions, so let’s break it down.
The Division 2 release date is officially set for March 15. You’ll be able to start playing at roughly midnight in each region, will allowances for local time zones. North American players can get in at 22:00 PDT on March 14, or 1:00 EDT on March 15. That’ll translate to 23:00 GMT on March 14 for UK players, and 00:00 AEDT on March 15 in Australia.
If you’ve purchased a the pricey Gold or Ultimate versions, you’ll get in three days early – but the times remain the same – so it’ll be either late March 11 or very early on March 12, depending on your time zone.
The pre-load currently runs around 50GB, and there’ll be an additional 2GB title update on March 11. Ubisoft has details for other platforms on the official site.
Related: Check out all the biggest upcoming PC games
- Ubisoft Announces Open Beta for The Division 2, Slated for the Beginning of March
- Ubisoft Releases New Trailer Showcasing How to Play The Division 2’s Open Beta
- The Division 2 Open Beta Will Feature 3 Main Missions, PVP Multiplayer, and Endgame Experience; New Trailer Released
- Ubisoft Releases The Division 2 Live-Action Trailer, Directed by Nicholas Winding Refn
- The Division 2 Has The Most Beta Registrations In The History Of Ubisoft