The update is set to introduce a wide variety of new content to the MMO, firstly players can expect a new zone in West Side Piers which has side missions, assortments of enemy factions working together and timed challenges to complete. The highly anticipated horde mode will also be introduced also adding some challenges into the mix. Players will also be able to finally participate in a standalone 4v4 competitive mode without an enemy faction presence, here the emphasis will be more on tactical combat rather than running and gunning. What’s more, players can also expect additional tools and gear sets to grind for.
To read up on what else is set to come with update 1.8 read Ubisoft’s blog post here. Otherwise, tune into Ubisoft’s live stream on launch day to see what else has been added with this update.
Ubisoft’s The Division is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Are you still playing this mmo shooter? Will you be making a return with this upcoming update? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- The Division Huge Content Update 1.8 Is Out Now
- Fortnite Birthday Event Starts July 24th
- Gunheart Update Overhauls Weapon Progression, Challenges & More
- Zombie Rainbow Six: Siege Mode Goes Live Today!
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands Launches Free In-game Items In Celebration of 1-year Anniversary