The Elder Scrolls: Blades is currently available on the mobile platform which was a brand new Elder Scrolls video game. While the game is free for players on both smartphone and tablets, we were given news during Bethesda’s E3 2019 press conference that the video game will be releasing on Nintendo Switch.
This is the same game that would allow progression to be carried over from the mobile platform over to the Nintendo Switch. Likewise, this will be available completely for free and can be enjoyed both on-the-go or with your Nintendo Switch docked to your television display. Unfortunately, we didn’t get a specific release date as to when the game would release but you can expect it later this year.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Will Not Release on Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Unveils Revised Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Units With Improved Battery Life Now Available
- Rumor: Nintendo Preparing Two Model Revisions For Nintendo Switch
- Bethesda is “still hard at work” on The Elder Scrolls 6 and Starfield