Welcome back for episode 32 of The Goliath GameCast – Goliath’s official video game podcast!
This week, Charlie (SeeJayAre) and Nick (Nick_Steinberg) discuss Kotaku UK’s report of a Spyro the Dragon remaster trilogy coming later this year, as well as what they’ve been playing to try and cure the winter blues.
Oh and Nick finally played the PS4 launch game Knack and actually … kind of likes it?
Here’s a breakdown of show topics
- Spyro the Dragon Remastered Trilogy
- Metroid Prime 4 being developed by Bandai-Namco
- THQ Nordic acquires Deep Silver
- Monster Hunter: World’s Incredible Sales
- The Playlist: Monster Hunter: World, Dragon Quest Builders, Tiny Metal, Overwatch Year of the Dog event
- A brief discussion over whether eSports belong in the Olympics
- Random Story of the Week
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and Nick on their respective Twitter pages.
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 31 – Monster Hunter: World, Xbox Game Pass, And Nintendo Earnings Report
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 25 – Super Mario Odyssey Review, Xbox One X Rant, And What We’ve Been Playing
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 27 – Mega Man, The Big Games Of 2018 And Retro Games From Our Past
- The Goliath GameCast Episode #37 Is Now Available!
- The Goliath Gamecast #24 – Super Mario Odyssey, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, And Trying To Find Time For Big Games