This week’s an exciting one for the Goliath GameCast, as we’ve officially transitioned to making it a VIDEO podcast! Charlie Rogers (SeeJayAre) has graciously offered his games room as a filming location, so he and Nick (Nick_Steinberg) will be delivering all the same gaming goodness in video form from here on out. Of course, we’ll continue to offer the podcast in an audio format as well if you’d prefer to enjoy it that way!
In Episode #25, we discuss Super Mario Odyssey and whether or not it’s the best Mario game ever made, as well as the Xbox One X, which Charlie decided to buy (possibly against his better judgment). There’s also time carved out for the other games we’ve been playing, as well as some of the big gaming news stories of the previous week.
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and Nick on their respective Twitter pages.
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 27 – Mega Man, The Big Games Of 2018 And Retro Games From Our Past
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 31 – Monster Hunter: World, Xbox Game Pass, And Nintendo Earnings Report
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 30 – Nintendo Announcements, Overwatch League, And What We’ve Been Playing
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 26 – Star Wars Battlefront 2 Rant, Marvel Heroes Shutdown, And Does ‘PUBG’ Deserve Game Of The Year?
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 29 – Biggest Surprises, Disappointments And Best Games Of 2017