Welcome back to another episode of the Goliath GameCast – Goliath’s official gaming podcast!
This week, Charlie (SeeJayAre) and I (Nick_Steinberg) weigh in on the Star Wars Battlefront II loot crate fiasco and whether it’s even a good game underneath all the microtransaction nonsense. Other topics include:
- Marvel Heroes getting shutdown
- Does PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds deserve Game of the Year consideration?
- The quality of third-party ports on Nintendo Switch
- Which console maker (Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony) had the best year?
- What games do we hope to tackle over the holidays?
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and Nick on their respective Twitter pages.
- The Goliath GameCast Episode #37 Is Now Available!
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 31 – Monster Hunter: World, Xbox Game Pass, And Nintendo Earnings Report
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 27 – Mega Man, The Big Games Of 2018 And Retro Games From Our Past
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 25 – Super Mario Odyssey Review, Xbox One X Rant, And What We’ve Been Playing
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 30 – Nintendo Announcements, Overwatch League, And What We’ve Been Playing