Welcome back to another episode of the Goliath GameCast – Goliath’s official gaming podcast!
This week, Charlie (SeeJayAre) and I (Nick_Steinberg) discuss Capcom’s recent Mega Man 30th Anniversary announcements, The Division’s massive free update, what we’re looking forward to playing in 2018, and the introduction of a new segment called Retro Game of the Week, in which we each highlight one of our favorite games from the past.
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and myself on our respective Twitter pages.
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 25 – Super Mario Odyssey Review, Xbox One X Rant, And What We’ve Been Playing
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 31 – Monster Hunter: World, Xbox Game Pass, And Nintendo Earnings Report
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 30 – Nintendo Announcements, Overwatch League, And What We’ve Been Playing
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 29 – Biggest Surprises, Disappointments And Best Games Of 2017
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 26 – Star Wars Battlefront 2 Rant, Marvel Heroes Shutdown, And Does ‘PUBG’ Deserve Game Of The Year?